This website is owned and operated by BossMa (OPC) Private Limited.
Some of our posts may contain affiliate links in order to share products that we use, love and recommend in your Business journey. This means is that if you click on one of the product links, we shall receive a small portion of any sales at no additional cost to you. We only share products we have used, are familiar with and genuinely recommend. We aim to share our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on these topics or products. The affiliate money we earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The terms and conditions contained on this page are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of BossMa (OPC) Private Limited.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of BossMa (OPC) Private Limited, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may NOT EVER claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution. All our products (digital or otherwise) are covered by Intellectual Property Rights, India.
We maintain the sole right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of your use of our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If you have medical, legal or financial questions, you should consult a medical professional, lawyer or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions you choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses or the materials contained herein.
This website is updated on a regular basis and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using this website is used at your own risk. If you should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when and where we have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time we feel you have violated these Terms and Conditions, then we shall immediately terminate your use of our website and any related communications as we deem appropriate. It is within our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of our website, and we may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block your IP address from further visits to our site(s).
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Information We Collect
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Derivative Data: Derivative data is information that our servers automatically collect about you when you access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, the dates and times that you access our website, and the specific pages you view. If you are using a mobile application, our servers may collect information about your device name and type, your phone number, your country of origin, and other interactions with our application.
How do we use Information
Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website or mobile app).
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyse trends to improve our website and offerings.
Why We Disclose Information
The following are specific reasons why we may share your information:
- Third Party Processing: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery and customer service. For more information, see the “Third Party Processing” Section below.
- By Law: We may share your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
- To Protect Our Company: We may use your information to protect our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
- Other Third Parties: We may share information with advertisers, our investors, or other third parties for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. If we do so, we will make reasonable efforts to inform You if required by law.
- Interaction with others: If you interact with others on our website or mobile app, such as participating in a group chat or a group online course, other users may have access to some of your data, including your name, profile picture, and your history of interaction with our website, such as prior comments or posts.
- Online postings: When you post online, your posts may be viewed by others, and we may distribute your comments outside the website.
- External Links: Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by us. We suggest you exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although we use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on our own web page, we do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties, and are not responsible for any damage or consequences you suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third party website that you access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours. We encourage you to read the Policies of those third party websites before interacting with them or making purchases. They may collect different information and by different methods than we do.
- Other purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to protect your interests, or the vital interests of others or our company.
Sale of your Information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit .
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons: Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Processing your Information
For the most part, we do not process your information in-house, but give it to third party processors for processing. For example, when PayPal takes your payment information, they are a third party processor. They process your payment and remit the funds to us. So in many instances, it will be necessary for us to transmit your information to a third party processor, as we do not have the capability to perform these functions. More detail on third party processing is detailed below.
However, we may, from time to time, process your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both your consent to the processing, and our need to conduct our legitimate business interests. Our purposes in processing this information, if we do, is to administer, maintain, and improve our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with you, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide you with goods and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of our company, our customers (including you), and any third parties. We may process the following data:
- Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address and payment information
- Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
- Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
- Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
- Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
- Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
- Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
- Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.
Our website is hosted by servers located in India. Therefore, if you reside outside the Indian subcontinent, some of your data will be transferred internationally to those servers. Transfers will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the India Privacy Shield. More information on the Privacy Shield can be found at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to to conduct our legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations, or until you ask us to delete your data. For example, we will retain certain personal information indefinitely for the purposes of maintaining your account, unless and until you delete your account. Data that we gather for a specific and particular purpose, such as assisting law enforcement or analyzing trends, will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that particular purpose. Data that is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed above will be permanently deleted.
You may request that we delete your data at any time. However, note that we cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom we’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from us a list of all third parties to whom we have transmitted your data.
Security of your Information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your information secure. We use recognized online secure payment systems and implement generally accepted standards of security to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is fool-proof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. We cannot guarantee complete security of any information you transmit to us.
We will notify you of promptly any known breach of our security systems or your data which might expose you to serious risk.
This website or mobile app is not designed for use by children under age 16, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from anyone under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not access or use our website or related products or services. If you become aware that we have collected data of anyone under the age of 16, please contact us so that we may delete that data.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. Note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data. In addition, we reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Further, your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law.
Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirm whether we process your data or deliver your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, as described above, and you may not have full access to our website.
Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our website.
Emails And Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for the account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us at email@example.com.
Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving any third party marketing communications or having your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing: You may, in some circumstances, restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt out of any processing of your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
India Privacy Rights
India does not have a comprehensive data protection mechanism, the main enactment that deals with protection of data is the IT Act and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Rules”, which is a consent based model, where the data controller is free to use, process and share the data with any third parties, once the consent of the user is obtained.
In India, the Information Technology Act (2000) (“IT Act”) includes Section 43A and Section 72A, which give a right to compensation for improper disclosure of personal information. The Indian central government subsequently issued the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (the “Rules”) under Section 43A of the IT Act. A clarification to the above Rules was issued on 24 August 2011 (the “Clarification”). The Rules have imposed additional requirements on commercial and business entities in India relating to the collection and disclosure of sensitive personal data or information which have some similarities with the GDPR and the Data Protection Directive.
If you are an Indian resident and under the age of 18, you have the right to request that we remove any data that you publicly post on our website. To request removal of your data, please use the contact information listed below. Note that while we will remove your data that is publicly posted on our website, we may not be able to completely remove that data from our systems.
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. We do not ever sell your information to third parties.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer
BossMa (OPC) Private Limited cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training.
Please note that all products and services offered by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. None of our programs, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by registering for any of our programs you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and our company relating to the use of this website.
Thank you so much for your support of BossMa (OPC) Private Limited.
If you require any more information or have any questions about my policy, please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.
Legal Notice: All BossMa digital products/ product bundles are copyright protected. This is only for personal use. You cannot amend, distribute, sell, use, quote or paraphrase any part or the content within this eBook without the consent of the author or copyright owner. Legal action will be pursued if this is breached. Disclaimer Notice: Please note the information contained within this document is for educational purposes only. Every attempt has been made to provide accurate, up to date and reliable complete information no warranties of any kind are expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the author is not engaging in rendering legal, financial, or professional advice. By reading any document, the reader agrees that under no circumstances are I responsible for any losses, direct or indirect, which are incurred as a result of use of the information contained within this document, including – but not limited to errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.